Murfreesboro Personal Injury Attorneys Guide You Through the Complex Legal System
With more than three decades of experience, our attorneys fight to get you the compensation you deserve after an accident
The Murfreesboro personal injury attorneys at Dotson & Taylor, Attorneys at Law have more than 35 years of combined legal experience and bring a remarkably high level of quality, knowledge and compassion to clients. A personal injury claim is often stressful and traumatic to the injured party. Our Murfreesboro personal injury attorneys believe it is important to not only help clients through the legal process of a personal injury claim, but also provide emotional support.
Trust our attorneys craft settlement demands that not only take your current injuries into account, but also consider the future inconveniences you may endure. We offer free initial consultations for your convenience. If you have been injured in an accident due to the negligence of another, we can help with all types of accident cases, including:
- Car accidents: After a car accident, you may be forced to deal with many unexpected issues, such as injuries, medical bills and lost wages. Count on us to take on your legal worries, allowing you the time and energy to focus on healing.
- Commercial truck accidents: Commercial trucks are trucks that are used in a business. For example, tow trucks, moving trucks, dump trucks, and trucks used by cable companies are all examples of commercial trucks.
- Tractor Tailer accidents: It is important to contact our Murfreesboro personal injury lawyers as soon as possible after a truck accident. This allows us to preserve evidence that may be critical to the successful resolution of your claim. Our attorneys have extensive knowledge of both federal and state trucking regulations.
- Serious injuries: A serious injury, such as a brain injury, spinal cord injury, or loss of limb, can permanently change your life. We work with medical experts to obtain a thorough analysis of the long-term implications of the injury prior to crafting a settlement demand.
- Medical malpractice: When a medical professional you trusted has caused you harm, it is important to seek sound legal counsel to represent you during these complex claims. Medical malpractice claims require extensive knowledge of not only personal injury laws, but also the delicate anatomical and physiological processes that occur in the human body. We are skilled in handling medical malpractice claims of all kinds.
- Slip and falls: If you have suffered injury due to a fall, you may be able to recover damages for your medical expenses. The extent of a property owner’s liability varies depending on the nature of the accident.
- Motorcycle accidents: Motorcycle accidents often lead to serious injuries. In many motorcycle claims, a party may argue that the individual riding the motorcycle negligently contributed to the accident, which may reduce the amount of recoverable damages. We fight to ensure you recover the money you deserve.
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Accidents: Bicycle and pedestrian accidents are traumatic and frightening. Local ordinances, as well as state traffic laws, are often intertwined in these claims. Our attorneys are familiar with the laws and regulations that impact such claims, and fight to make sure your legal rights are thoroughly protected.
- Dog bites: If you have suffered injury after being attacked by a dog, contact us as soon as possible to evaluate your claim. In many cases, an injured party may be able to recover if the dog previously exhibited aggressive behavior.
- Wrongful death: The tragic death of a loved one due to the negligence of another person is a painful loss. We understand the emotional component of wrongful death lawsuits. We handle all the legal aspects of the wrongful death claim, allowing our clients to focus on grieving and healing.
Contact our Murfreesboro personal injury lawyers today if you have been injured in an accident
At Dotson & Taylor, Attorneys at Law, our Murfreesboro personal injury lawyers offer free initial consultations, and take all personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. You do not owe attorney’s fees until we obtain compensation on your behalf. To schedule your consultation, call us at 615-890-1982. You can also contact us online. We quickly respond promptly to phone calls, as well as e-mails left after business hours.